We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- To administer this website
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
We will not release your Personal Information to any company.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
AGE OF CONSENT
By purchasing products from Art Animals (Horn Imports) you declare that you are 18 years of age or above. If it is discovered that you are not of the legal age to purchase from the website, Art Animals (Horn Imports) is not obliged to accept your order.
- Orders made through Art Animals (Horn Imports) are subject to acceptance and availability. Art Animals (Horn Imports) may choose at any time to cancel your order.
- No contract will officially exist between yourself and Art Animals (Horn Imports) until your parcel has been despatched.
We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested. We will only use this information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services, it is never sold or passed on without consent.
Our site allows you to opt out of receiving communications from us when we request your information. Also if you want to opt out at a later point, you can do so by e-mailing us or writing to our address.
Art Animals (Horn Imports) is happy to price match products found cheaper on alternative sites under the following conditions.
- The cheaper product is in stock & available for immediate dispatch.
- The alternative web site is not an auction site.
- The cheaper product is not listed as a sale or promotion item.
- The cheaper product is being sold on a UK based web site.
DISCOUNT OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES
- Art Animals (Horn Imports) has the right to end offers at any time.
- In the instance that a customer has two or more discount codes they should use the code for the greater amount as discount offers and voucher codes can not be added together.
- All goods sold through this site are sold as ‘novelty goods.’ Art Animals (Horn Imports), cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use.
- Art Animals (Horn Imports) cannot be held responsible for errors or interruption on the website.
- Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without permission.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the date of which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
At the heart of GDPR are eight specific rights that individuals are granted regarding their personal data:
1 Right to be informed
You must be transparent about how you use personal data which you’ll likely need to update.
2 Right of access
If a client requests their data, you must provide it to them in a commonly used format, such as CSV.
3 Right to rectification
You must allow a client to correct incomplete or inaccurate information.
4 Right to erasure
Clients can request deletion or removal of personal data when there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. Also referred to as “the right to be forgotten.”
5 Right to restrict processing
Individuals have the right to block processing of personal data. In such cases, you can store the data but no longer process it.
6 Right to portability
You must allow individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes. This means you must provide it to them in a common format, such as CSV.
7 Right to object
Individuals can object to having their personal information used. This includes for purposes of direct marketing, research and statistics.
8 Rights related to automatic decision making, including profiling
This rule specifies when you can use profiling and automated decision making. It also defines requirements that must be met, such as the individual providing explicit consent.